Monday, November 1, 2010

Life came at us fast!

Life came at us fast since my last blog post. I've been so busy adjusting to all the new changes and new routines that I had neglected my blogging, writing and pretty much all of my other hobbies. Though I still tried to make sure and get in some good time at the beach as often as possible. I love living so close to the beach.

I had interviewed with a family for a Home Health Care position, and had just completed my second interview. I picked up Hiram's cousin Peter (our new roommate) from Orlando. The next day, I was offered the Home Health Care position and started my first day of work that Saturday . Two interviews, a job offer, starting my new job, as well as transitioning to our new roommate's arrival all in one week. It was an exhausting week.


No comments:

Post a Comment