Monday, September 13, 2010

Beautiful, warm, friendly people, sunny skies, blue water, white and gold sand. This is it, our new home in paradise. It's still very hot here though Utah is experiencing more of the fall weather I've been used to all of my life. It is going to be strange to have hot weather for a few more months and then a mild winter but I am really looking forward to it. I have wanted to know what it would be like to have a warm, clean winter and this year I will. The air is so clean here, I can breathe easy, no more allergies or sinus problems. I feel better and healthier than ever. Though I'm still having trouble sleeping, worse than I have had in a long time waking up more than 6 times in a two hour stretch. That is really crazy even for me. Jaiden I go for a walk on the beach every night, though I walk and he runs, and plays and wades in the water. He is really loving being near the beach. I hope he never tires of it. He started school last Tuesday. He wasn't too nervous till the morning of, but he pushed through it, and by the time I left him in his new class he looked really comfortable. He had a great week and made new friends already and his transition into this school has been very smooth which has been such a relief for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment